There have been some serious arguments going on in my psyche lately. Almost every little, insignificant daily decision instigates an awkward debate in my brain. The tension stems from two conflicting views on my impending departure. The first view is overly indulgent and believes that since I will be deprived of future luxuries, I best take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself to indulge myself. The second view is rather masochistic and believes that I better start getting used to going without certain things. For example, I debate eating the excessive amount of sushi that I enjoy, giving myself a pedicure, and taking the elevator. These internal debates are tiring me out!
But, just so no one worries, the indulgent side of me has been winning lately. My toenails look adorable and I am delightfully satiated from the In-N-Out burger I just devoured.
But, just so no one worries, the indulgent side of me has been winning lately. My toenails look adorable and I am delightfully satiated from the In-N-Out burger I just devoured.

No comments:
Post a Comment